Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
don’t include VAT. All prices are shown in £ pounds sterling. Prices are subject to change.
the delivery time quoted is from receipt of order or approval of our artwork where applicable and may be subject to delay beyond our control. Time shall not be of the essence and the purchaser shall not be entitled to claim compensation or damages as a result of delay in delivery.
may be made with written consent on terms that indemnify Blueprint Designs against losses.
of goods shall not pass to the buyer until all sums owing in respect of any have been paid.
shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
6. Loss or Damage
must be notified to Blueprint Designs in writing within four days of the delivery date. Blueprint Designs does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party carrier.
7. Design and Specification
may be subject to alteration without notice. It is assumed that goods specified by the customer are sufficient and suitable for the purpose for which the goods were ordered.
where samples are supplied these will be charged at the time of request at blank garment rate plus carriage. The charge for the sample may be deducted from your final order value if previously agreed.
must be approved by the customer before printing. Where so approved any further changes may be charged for accordingly. Blueprint Designs does not accept liability for errors, howsoever caused, which are evident in any proof and not indicated by the client at the proof approval stage. Clients are liable for all relevant costs incurred in correcting such mistakes once the proof has been approved.
10. Warranty and Guarantee
any period and terms and conditions are limited to that provided to Blueprint Designs by their supplier(s) for the particular goods ordered and shall be passed onto the customer. No liability will be accepted by Blueprint Designs for consequential loss or damage or any other expenses resulting.
all returns must be agreed with Blueprint Designs in writing and be registered under its returns procedure. Blueprint Designs reserves the right to reject goods arriving at its premises that are not so recorded or clearly marked with the correct returns number. Returns will be subject to a handling fee.
12. Login Account
You can create an account login which requires the setting up of a password protected account. During set up of the account you are responsible for the accuracy and legality of all the data provided to open it. Once established you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information which you can update on-line or contact us to do so.
In setting up the account you accept that you are responsible for: managing access to the account, the confidentiality and security of both the account and password, restrictions of use and full responsibility for all activities that take place on the account. You also accept that you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to suspect that the password has been made known to unauthorised users or will be used in an unauthorised manner. Blueprint Designs reserves the right to remove access to the e-commerce facilities, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at its discretion.
13. Credit Card Payments
All credit card payments are taken in good faith. Fraudulent usage of this facility will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and will be taken to have broken all contract terms. Deliveries to addresses other than the card holder’s invoice address may be declined.
14. Returns and Cooling-Off Period
In addition to section 11 of the Blueprint Designs, standard, Terms and Conditions regarding returns, there is no cooling-off period for goods supplied with an imprint applied as per an artwork brief and signed of artwork acceptance form. This is a special condition which applies as the goods cannot be returned to stock for resale.
15. Purchase and Delivery
In addition to sections 1,2 & 3 of the Blueprint Designs, standard, delays in processing orders may be beyond the control of Blueprint Designs. Where more than one product is ordered Blueprint Designs may part ship but will not make an additional delivery charge to complete the order. If Blueprint Designs is not able to deliver within 28 calendar days of the order placement then you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to cancel the order with a full refund without reasonable delay
Full terms and conditions can be obtained upon request at Blueprint Designs.